TABLE OF CONTENTS
Scorecards are required for evaluating the performance of each candidate at multiple stages of the hiring process. The purpose of configuring scorecards on the settings page is to create a library of scorecards that can be easily imported to jobs.
The scorecard is a part of the Hiring Plan, so it is important to set up your organization’s default hiring plan first. To know more about the Hiring Plan Setup, click here.
To create and configure a scorecard: Navigate to Settings > Scorecard Configuration
You can create scorecard sections and attributes, against which you want to score the candidates.
- Click on Rating System to configure the scale and criteria on which you would like to rate candidate performances.
- If you want to add more criteria, click on Edit and choose the number of points from the drop-down menu.
- You can edit these criteria names and hit on Save.
You can add the set of desired skills for each job profile and have them ready to use.
For example, if you want to hire a candidate for the role of visual designer, you may add a section as Design, with parameters such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
To add a new skill-set:
- Click on Create Section
- Add a name for the skillset.
- Add the necessary parameters (skills that are to be evaluated) by clicking on +.
- Click on Create to save the Skillset.
If you wish to add more skills to the skillset, simply click on + Add Parameters.
Adding Sample Questions to Skillsets:
You can further add questions for each of the skills you have added. These in turn will help the interviewer in the evaluation. Follow the steps below to add sample questions:
- Click on Add sample questions.
- In the following pop-up, add the questions as required.
- Click on Save.
Various skillsets can be clubbed into one group and added to the job for feedback purposes. Groups can be used to create a standard scorecard for the organization.
The "Grouped Skillsets" tab helps you club a number of sections that may be relevant or interlinked to score a candidate in a specific job. It makes it easier to import a bulk of sections to a particular job.
To create a grouped skillsets
- Click on + New Group.
- Enter the name of the group.
- Add Skillsets from the available list by checking the boxes.
- Click on Create.
- Once added you will be able to see all the sections with respective parameters added under the "Grouped Skillsets".
Scorecard on the feedback form: 1. The rating system appears with Radio Buttons. 2. If in case of any remarks to be added, the interviewer can click on Add Remark and add them. 3. Once submitted, the average score will be calculated based on the ratings provided by the interviewer- which will be available in the Overall Recommedation section. Overall Recommendation on feedback form: The Overall Recommendation section at the bottom allows you to conclude your feedbacks. It is optional and customisable too. If you wish to configure the Overall Recommendation section of your feedback form, navigate to the Settings > Job Setup > Feedback Library > Overall Recommendation > Edit.
Would you like to have the scorecard visible only to a set of users? 1. You can navigate to any of the job details page and click on Hiring Plan. 2. Click on Configure provided against the interview stages. 3. In the following pop-up, you can find an option to hide the scorecard for the respective interview round.